CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Eric

My other post was getting too long. Forgot to update you on Eric...he was laid off right around Valentine's Day and just got back to work around April 15. He will be starting his 4th year in the electrical apprentice program. Yea for him!! He had himself prepared financially to be laid off..he knew he probably would get laid off. We don't to get to see him as often as we would like...he lives about 20-25 minutes from us now. Oh well, all we do is mention a home cooked meal and he will be here.

I have a cute picture of our neighbor's Alaskan Malamute puppy (yes I said puppy) peaking under the fence...she loves us. Mia is almost a year old this summer.

The other pictures are of my early dwarf yellow iris and my sweet almond bush which is planted right outside our garage door....it is so beautiful in full bloom and of course my favorite color PINK!!




0 comments: